We have provided a checklist with all the steps in the admissions process. Please contact the admissions office with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 704-3717.
- Schedule a campus tour or attend an admissions event by contacting the admissions office at email@example.com or (858) 704-3717.
- Submit an online application including a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Print the required forms specific to your applicant's grade level:
Entering Grades 1—5
Entering Grades 6—12
- Submit the required teacher recommendations to the applicant's current school.
- Request that the applicant's current school send a copy of transcripts and academic records.
- Mail SDJA a copy of the applicant's passport or birth certificate.
- We will contact you to schedule a kindergarten screening or shadow day.
- Apply for Tuition Assistance if applicable.
If you have any questions about the online application process or encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the admissions office at (858) 704-3717 or firstname.lastname@example.org.